VISUAL GUIDE TO PUBLIC WORK PROJECTS SPECIFIC TO VILLAGER TYPE!
I was inspired to make a visual guide to the PWPs and the villager types by the list I previously reblogged. I prefer to see the villager type that specifically requests and the PWP price. Mostly for personal reference but I’m posting just in case this might help anyone else. :3
(Notes: Villager list used created by sugarpiecrossing and images from animalcrossing wikia.)
Pile of Pipes
Rack of Rice
4,348 notes source @ nadiacrossing
A MERRY TOY DAY TO ALL!
so basically I TT all the time and it was Toy Day today yay!! I don’t have everything on the holiday yet- but I also haven’t seen many guides about it since rarely anyone TT’s this far.
So here’s a few hints/pointers/facts about this holiday.
- It begins at 6:00pm, December 24th every year!
- COLLECT THE FULL SANTA OUTFIT. Hat, boots, pants, shirt, beard. You’ll need it when Jingle shows up yo.
- During the month of December, your villagers will tell you what they want as a present. Keep note of this! I recommend writing it down, taking screenshots, etc. Anything. I was an idiot and completely forgot, and didn’t get as good of a prize from Jingle.
Now, about what Jingle asks you to do!
- You will see Jingle the black nosed reindeer wandering around the tree plaza. He can also wander off a bit further- but you’ll find him!
- He will mention how great it would be if someone dressed as Santa. Change into the complete Santa outfit.
- You will receive a large bag that your character will carry. It includes gifts for your villagers!
- Give each villager their correct gift. No, they won’t flat out refuse it if you mess up. But they sound a little disappointed for a moment! Over all, they’re just happy “Santa” is giving them presents.
- You have until dawn (6am I’m guessing?) to give every present out!
- When the task is completed, Jingle will either give you a holiday related item or an item from the Jingle series!
Basically, this holiday is super cute and exciting. I’ve only tried this with my mayor- I’ll try it again with my secondary character later and see what happens! (I’m guessing he’ll just give a present, bc the villagers couldn’t get doubles of their gifts right?)
Have a happy holiday, whether you celebrate now or in December! Hope this guide helps out a bit.
2,512 notes source @ marrrgie
The above images show you the correct dimensions to create all four snow-people.
In order from left to right:
Snowbaby: To make the snowbaby you have to push two very small snowballs together (if they’re too large you’ll create the snowmama!). The snowbaby will only give you a gift when you have made the other 3 snow-people, perfectly. He will reward you with one of four items, click here to see them.
Snowman: The snowman is pretty much the same as in the previous series - you roll two snowballs together, and make a snowman. However he has to be perfect in order to reward you. If you make him perfectly, he will complement you and send you a letter the next day with an item from the Snowman Series. If you make him incorrectly you’ll simply get nothing.
Snowmama: The snowmama will ask you to give her snowflakes. If you make her perfectly, she will only ask for 3 snowflakes, if you make her imprefectly she will instead ask for 5. Snowflakes will randomly fall from the sky during the winter months, which can be caught with your net. When you give the snowmama snowflakes she will reward you with a piece of the Ice Series. You can give her as as many snowflakes as you want per day.
Snowpapa: The snowpapa will ask to play bingo with you. He will give you a bingo card, and each day when you talk to him, he will roll his eyes and they will land on a number. If you have the number on your card you can check it off your card. If you don’t, it’s too bad. You can make multiple snowpapa’s, or visit other peoples towns and talk to their snowpapa’s to get more than one number per day. When you get bingo (5 in a row) he will reward you with a piece of the Ski Series.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT
4,964 notes source @ bidoofcrossing
ANIMALCRAIGSLIST - A Tumblr community dedicated to the sale and trade of in-game items. Originally created by flabbeycrossing.
Use animalcraigslist to create connections for trading, selling, and buying in-game items! No more standalone posts floating from blog to blog - Submit to ACL and find all the posts for trade in one place.
How-to? Simply submit to our blog with a description of what you’re selling/buying/trading, include a picture, and your contact info. We’ll post submissions quickly and you’ll get the connections you want!
Rotten Connections? If you end up connecting with a user and the connection is unfavorable (theft, bad manners, etc.), shoot us a message and we’ll add the user to our Flagged List. We’re hoping to keep all connections positive with this rule in place!
Anything else? Please follow ACL and tell your friends about it. The only way your submissions will be seen is if you and your friends all follow. Help us get this site back in working order!
326 notes source @ fuckyeah-animalcrossing
228 notes source @ frootzcloset
so 10/31 is over
i managed to get all of creepy series and spooky series
i’m very happy
now i need to sleep
7,469 notes source @ zetsuboo
status update here i go
since it has now been 22 days since i last updated this blog O_O
nothing major has happened really. school started so i dont have much time to play which means no money = no projects = no house expansion (TT^TT)
Butch left because i was gone for a few days. THIS MAKES ME SO SAD. guess you cant keep someone forever… (but i will try with Lolly and Teddy!)
Katt moved in so i’m less sad. but still very sad.
I forgot who left before Butch but i have Gayle in my town too.
Oh and i did do some preparation for Halloween. got masks and furniture and stuff. cant wait for Halloween hehehe
Redd hasnt been here for quite a while (or he comes on days i dont play). makes me miss how he came on a schedule in acww…
because i had to as a homestuck fan (who wanted to cosplay sn8wman but never succeeded)
i’m waiting for the floppy hat to take a picture but it havent showed up in my stores yet… (T^T)
How to create hybrid flowers:
If you plant two different specimen of the same species next to each other, on the next morning, there is a chance they will hybridize and create a new flower in one of the spaces next to either of the parents. For example, red tulips and white tulips can produce pink tulips.
- The parent flowers should be adjacent, either right next to each other or diagonally.
- There needs to be at least one space open next to each parent. Do not completely surround either parent with anything, including items, patterns, dig spots, or other flowers.
3,584 notes source @ animalcrossinggoodies